Lisa Wiznitzer maintains a transactional practice focused on advertising, media, entertainment, sports and technology. She is experienced in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial, corporate, entertainment, sports and financial service agreements and transactions. Specifically, she advises clients on matters associated with intellectual property, licensing, brand protection and sponsorship, as well as in connection with joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, broad corporate transactions, new ventures and general corporate matters. Notably, she has worked with professional sports teams and leagues on a variety of corporate and commercial transactions.
Lisa’s experience in structuring and negotiating agreements and deals spans several industries, including advertising, media, technology, entertainment and sports, among many others, allowing her to draw upon a unique breadth of experience to proactively identify challenges and develop practical and creative solutions when issues arise.
In addition to her transactional work, Lisa maintains an active pro bono practice. Her work includes assisting a music education non-profit obtain 501(c) status and a Chicago theatre finance the construction of a new building. Lisa currently serves as a Board member of the Jewish United Fund – Young Leadership Division.
Loeb & Loeb's IP/Entertainment Law Conference in Los Angeles
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, 工商管理硕士
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 法学博士, cum laude, Managing Editor, Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Northwestern University, 文学学士
- Named in “Double Chai in the Chi: 36 Under 36” list by the Jewish Chicago: The JUF Magazine (2022)
- Named in "10 Under 10" list by Conduct Detrimental: The Intersection of Sports and Law (2023)