Priy Sinha is a multidisciplinary litigator focused on helping clients in creative and financial fields build and protect their businesses. She has diverse experience in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property matters, regulatory investigations, antidiscrimination law, and art law. Her practice includes both trial and appellate work, in state and federal courts and domestic and international arbitral tribunals. Priy also provides pro bono assistance on youth and artists’ issues, representing clients directly and engaging in impact litigation.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Priy was a documentary filmmaker on music and social justice topics at MTV/Paramount Pictures and helped develop MTV Films’ first feature-length documentary. She continues to support the visual and performing arts. Priy has first-hand knowledge of the challenges faced by creative and entrepreneurial clients and provides innovative, strategic legal advocacy designed to maximize potential and growth.
- 纽约大学法学院, 法学博士, cum laude
- 耶鲁大学, 文学学士, Women's and Gender Studies, distinction in the major
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Intellectual Property Law (2021 and 2022)
- Skadden Fellow, Children's Rights
- Judicial Clerk, The Honorable Stephanie K. Seymour, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Judicial Clerk, The Honorable Ronald L. Ellis, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Arthur Garfield Hays Civil Liberties Fellow
- Segment Producer, MTV News & Docs/MTV Films/Paramount Pictures