Danielle Quinn maintains a diverse litigation practice with a focus on general commercial litigation in federal and New York state courts.
Danielle has represented a broad range of commercial clients in breach of contract, business torts, antitrust and products liability litigations. She also has experience representing individuals in government investigations.
- Albany Law School of Union University, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Executive Editor, Albany Law Review
- State University of New York at Buffalo, 文学学士, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Commercial Litigation (2023)
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Peter W. Hall, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2017-2018)
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Richard K. Eaton, U.S. Court of International Trade (2015-2017)
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Committee, Historical Society of the New York Courts (2019‑Present)