Leily Lashkari handles a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract disputes, fraud-related claims, employment disputes, misappropriation of trade secrets, and trusts and estates disputes. She litigates matters in both federal and state courts, and before arbitration tribunals. Her experience encompasses all aspects of pre-trial discovery and motion practice, as well as representing clients in both jury and non-jury trials.
- Boston College Law School, 法学博士
- 美国加州大学柏克莱分校, 文学学士
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, American Bar Association