Steven Laduzinsky focuses his practice on estate planning, administration and related tax matters, with a particular emphasis on gift, estate and generation-skipping tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and families. Steven has experience providing a wide range of U.S. federal income and state and local tax planning services for clients.
- University of Minnesota Law School, 法学博士
- Illinois Wesleyan University, 文学学士, cum laude
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Irish American Heritage Center