Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor Momentum Event Group's, Prepaid, Mobile & Emerging Payment Compliance Summit where partner Nathan J. Hole will speak on a panel titled, "The Intersection of Big Data, Privacy and Security in the New World of Virtual Currency, Mobile and Other Emerging Payment Systems."
From the conference website:
The prepaid and emerging payments regulatory and enforcement landscape is quickly evolving. As technology continues to advance and new data privacy, security and regulatory concerns continue to emerge, in-house regulatory executives, legal counsel and compliance officers must keep pace with current regulatory proposals and enforcement trends in order to stay one step ahead of the next compliance nightmare.
Attend Momentum’s Prepaid, Mobile & Emerging Payment Systems Compliance Summit and walk away with practical compliance tips you can use to avoid running afoul of new and emerging regulations in this quickly evolving environment.
Network and benchmark your in-house peers who are on the leading edge of compliance within the prepaid, mobile and emerging payments industry while also hearing from the leaders of the financial services regulatory bar as they address all of the hot button issues currently facing companies in this space.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - The Intersection of Big Data, Privacy and Security in the New World of Virtual Currency, Mobile and Other Emerging Payment Systems
- Addressing the unique privacy and data security risks presented by new and emerging technologies for payments
(mobile, POS, merchant)
- Weighing the pros and cons of various card payment security options
- Data protection do’s and don’ts – evaluating models that will withstand Government scrutiny and minimize downstream
exposure to a breach
- Addressing big data – how it can/can not be used
- Best practices for responding to a data breach
- Strategies for effectively working with vendors, partners and merchants to ensure your corporate compliance policies trickle down through your ecommerce chain
- Overview of international data protection and privacy regulatory initiatives impacting on the payments space
For more information, including how to register, please visit the conference website.