Loeb & Loeb LLP presents our complimentary annual program on Outsourcing in Financial Services.
Financial services companies rely on outsourcing now more than ever before to improve core efficiencies and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This presents both challenges and opportunities for the way you do business.
Please join regulators, leading buyers, sellers and advisors of outsourcing services and Loeb's Outsourcing Practice Group for an update on the current state of outsourcing in the financial services industry.
3:00-3:30 PM Registration
3:30-5:15 PM The Regulatory Cloud: A Conversation
This forum will feature the unique viewpoints of FINRA and SEC regulators; technology, social media and banking executives; and practitioners.
Panelists will discuss:
- FINRA's recent pronouncements, including Outsourcing Rule 3190 and Regulatory Notice 11-39
providing guidance on social networking websites and business communications
- Social media and its regulatory risks
- Legal consequences of unintended access to communications in the cloud
- The changing privacy landscape and its impact on sourcing arrangements
- The impact of regulations and investigations on eDiscovery and the transition to the cloud
5:15-5:30 PM Break
5:30-6:30 PM The Outsourcing Contract Unscripted
This interactive session will be led by a panel of buy- and sell-side practitioners, attorneys and advisors. It will cover current trends and commercial issues in negotiating outsourcing transactions, including cloud and SaaS contracting issues, pricing, multi-sourcing and workouts.
6:30-7:30 PM Networking Cocktail Reception
- Mitchell Bompey, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Scott Husslein, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Jordan Kanfer, T-Systems
- Michael Macchiaroli, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Chris Nuttall, PA Consulting Group
- Simon Tarsh, Deloitte
- Grace Vogel, FINRA