Loeb and Loeb LLP is proud to announce that associate Nathan Hole will be speaking at the PMA Integrated Marketing Boot Camp in Chicago.
The PMA’s Integrated Marketing Boot Camp is the all-new class in the basics and fundamentals that industry professionals must know to be successful at Integrated Marketing, focusing on Promotion.
Do you know:
- when to use promotion instead of public relations?
- how to recognize the big idea – and keep building it?
- the difference between a contest, a game and a sweepstakes?
- the 6 rules of email marketing?
- how to hire staff for an event?
- what Walmart wants from a shopper marketing program?
- how to write a back of the business card brief? Or an elevator pitch?
If you answered, "I don’t know” to any of the above questions, you need to get your promotion knowledge in shape!
Integrated Marketing Boot Camp will help you fine-tune your knowledge of key promotional marketing subjects like:
- Definition of Integrated Marketing
- How Promotions Fit into an Integrated Marketing Plan
- How to Develop the Promotion Components of a Integrated Marketing Plan
- Consumer Promotions Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing
- Shopper Marketing
- Experiential and Partnership Marketing
- Loyalty & Continuity Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Metrics, Measurement and ROI
- Legal Basics
- How to Write & Receive a Creative Brief
- How Good Promotions go Bad
Integrated Marketing Boot Camp can also be held at your corporate offices for classes of 10-20 marketing professionals. Call the PMA offices for more information at 212-420-1100
Boot Camp attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops for the session. The PMA suggests attendees traveling from out of town arrive the night before the first session. Registered attendees will be pre-assigned to teams for the case study-and-presentations part of the program.