Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of the Israeli Tech Breakfast Series, presented by Gotham Media Ventures "Web 2.0 - Israeli Innovation and Investment."
Panel Moderator: Lloyd Rothenberg, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Tim Bixby, President and CFO, LivePerson (recently completed acquisition of Kasamba)
- Charlie Federman, Managing Partner, Crossbow Capital (previously a managing director of BRM Capital)
- Yaron Samid, Co-Founder and CMO of Pando Networks; Founder of New York Video 2.0 Meetup group; Founder of Israeli Tech Meetup
- Amit Shafrir, President , AOL Premium Services
- Nava Swersky, CEO, Yissum Technology Transfer Company of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
For further information and to RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.