Loeb and Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the Investment Capital Conference 2007.
From the ICC web site:
For 14 years the Investment Capital Conference has been the annual signature event of the Los Angeles Venture Association, the region's oldest, most successful organization focused on the financing of growth.
This year, the conference will feature many great speakers, including:
- Salman Ullah, director of corporate development, Google Inc., luncheon keynote speaker.
- Sean Dempsey, corporate development principal, Google Inc., luncheon keynote speaker.
- Jim Flanigan, former Los Angeles Times Financial Editor and current New York Times columnist, breakfast keynote.
- Forbes magazine Editor Neil Weinberg, panel moderator.
- Serial entrepreneur and Web.com CEO Jeff Stibel, panelist.
Two education tracks will feature 8 panels of CEO's and nationally recognized speakers:
- The Money Track: How to find capital sources at the stages of growth from startup to exit.
- The Leadership Track: How to assemble a board and management team to best drive growth and attract investors.
The Investment Capital Conference offers senior executives and board members the ideal place to:
- Meet the nation's providers of growth financing, including top venture capital firms, private equity funds, PIPE investors, and lenders.
- Benefit from CEOs' "war stories" and guidance.
- Catch up on the latest issues affecting the financing and M&A markets.
- Hear what CEOs of the most dynamic growth companies think will be the defining trends for 2007.
Meet hundreds of rapidly growing companies interested in obtaining financing.
For advisory firms:
- Reach out to a top-tier demographic.
- Establish or reinforce a brand.
- Form new key relationships.