Loeb & Loeb LLP is a proud sponsor of the American Bankruptcy Institute Annual Spring Meeting.
From the ABI site:
Top bankruptcy judges and nationally acclaimed practitioners will convene in the Nation’s Capital for four days of networking, CLE/CPE programming and headliner entertainment.
- IWIRC Luncheon Featuring Nina Totenberg of NPR
- Young & New Members Reception
- Opening Reception at the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center
- Eleventh Annual ABI Great Debates
- And Now for Something Completely Different: A Roundtable on Bankruptcy, Labor and Credit Issues and the New Congress
- Luncheon Program Keynote Featuring Chris Gardner
- Judges’ Roundtable: Supreme Court Year in Review
- Optional Event: Baltimore Orioles Baseball Game
- Women’s Networking Reception
- Optional Event: The Capitol Steps
- ABI Endowment Fund Dinner at Evermay Historic House (invitation only)
- Ready, Set, Go: A Practical Guide to Preparing and Filing a Chapter 11 Case and Surviving the “First Days”—Part I
- Real Estate Restructuring Redux: What the New Dirt Cases Will Look Like
- “And Throw Away the Key” : Eligibility Issues in Consumer Cases
- Ready, Set, Go: A Practical Guide to Preparing and Filing a Chapter 11 Case and Surviving the “First Days”—Part II
- Key Restructuring Issues in Energy, Telecom and Utility Sector Cases
- Getting to the Finish Line: Current Issues in Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation, Implementation and Discharge
- Equity Rises Again: Strategies for Interest Holders in Chapter 11 Reorganizations and Sales
- The Death of Deepening Insolvency?: Corporate Governance for Troubled Companies After the Delaware Cases
- Health Care Business Restructurings and Liquidations After BAPCPA: Issues and Strategies for the "New" Cases
- Plenary Session: The Application of State Ethics Rules in Bankruptcy: Are We Just Holding Our Noses and Looking the Other Way?
- Plenary Session: Selecting and Qualifying and Expert: Not Just Anyone Will Do
Full information for the conference can be found on the ABI site.