Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the 65th Annual Meeting of the Seventh Circuit Bar Association, where partner Laura McNally will also be speaking during the May 3, 2016 Civil Session entitled “The Role of Medication in Case Resolution”.
The Association’s purposes include:
- To assist the Courts of the Circuit in the improvement of the administration of justice and to make recommendations to that end;
- To assist the Courts of the Circuit in the planning, organizing and conducting of the Annual Judicial Conference of the Judges of the Court of Appeals and the District Courts;
- To assist the Court of Appeals in accumulating and maintaining a law library;
- To assist the Court of Appeals and the District Courts in obtaining (i) suitable portraits of the Judges of such Courts, and (ii) such furnishings, pictures and decorations for Court rooms as such Courts may deem appropriate; and
- To assist the Court of Appeals and the District Courts in such other ways as they may request.
For more information, please visit the event website.