Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the ACI 11th Annual Pharmaceutical Patent Life Cycles Conference, where partner Mark E. Waddell will serve as conference co-chair and as a speaker on a panel titled, "The Remaking of the Patent Endgame."
From the conference website:
This 11th American Conference Institute event on Maximizing Pharmaceutical Patent Life Cycles will bring you the thoughtful and targeted commentary and in-depth analysis that you have come to expect from this industry leading conference:
- Focused panels on differences between Biosimilar Applications and ANDAs which will allow you to assess how elements of these applications processes will impact decisions in life cycle management
- Access to key figures from the USPTO (Invited), FTC, USP and FDA (Invited), who will provide you with direct insights into the logic of these agencies on some of the most pressing matters affecting pharmaceutical life cycle patent strategies, including:
- PTA and PTE determinations
- Pay-for-Delay settlements and product switching
- Biological products and substitutions
- Proposed forfeiture regulations
- Analyses of key cases that have affected patent life cycle planning and tips for using these rulings to your advantage
Also, by popular demand, we have brought back our specialized classes on:
- Hatch-Waxman and BPCIA 101 — A Primer on IP Basics and Regulatory Fundamentals
- The Master Class on Patent Term Adjustment and Patent Term Extensions for Pharmaceutical and Biological Patents and have updated them to address not only Hatch-Waxman matters, but some of the most pressing issues concerning biosimilars as well.
Additionally, in response to your request for more in-depth information on extending patent life in foreign jurisdictions and IP maneuvering in emerging BRIC markets, we are pleased to offer a workshop on:
- Pharmaceutical Patent Life Cycle Strategies for the EU and Emerging Markets
Nearly 2,500 pharmaceutical patent professionals – for both brand names and generics – have made this conference their source of information for the legal issues surrounding life cycle management for over the last ten years. This updated event will bring you the latest legal strategies and tactics for successful maneuvering in the evolving pharmaceutical patent endgame.