Ashley Ziff focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions and financing and regularly counsels clients on IRC § 1031 like-kind exchanges. Ashley also represents both landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing, including negotiating and drafting letters of intent, lease agreements, renewals, amendments, and assignment documents.
- 約翰馬歇爾法學院, 法学博士, summa cum laude
- Clemson University, 文学学士, magna cum laude
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Sharon J. Coleman, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (January 2014-May 2014)
- Staff Editor, The John Marshall Law Review
- CALI Award Recipient in Professional Responsibility and Criminal Procedure