Anita P. Wu focuses her practice on trust and estate litigation. She has extensive experience in all aspects of civil litigation in state and federal courts, and has successfully represented industry-leading companies and individuals in high-stakes litigation over a wide variety of matters including professional liability, corporate governance, securities fraud, bankruptcy, tax and accounting issues. Anita also maintains an active appellate litigation practice. She has been recognized by Super Lawyers and Los Angeles magazine as a “Rising Star” in Litigation and as one of the “Top Women Attorneys in Southern California” for seven consecutive years since 2013.
Anita graduated magna cum laude from Yale University in 2003 with Distinction in Philosophy, and received her law degree from Yale Law School in 2006. While in law school, she served as Co-Chair of the Yale Moot Court of Appeals and editor of the Yale Journal of International Law. She was elected to represent the law school in the Yale Graduate & Professional Student Senate, and was a John Fletcher Caskey Prize Finalist in the Yale Mock Trial Competition, and Thurman Arnold Prize Semi-Finalist in the Yale Moot Court Competition.
- 耶鲁法学院, 法学博士
- 耶鲁大学, 文学学士, magna cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Named “Southern California Rising Star” in Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2013-2019)
- Past Chair of Law Practice Management, Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association (2011-2012)
- Past Associates Advisory Board Member, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (2007-2016)
- Past Young Alumni Chair & Board of Directors, Yale Club of Southern California (2006-2009)
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Trial Practice Committee, American Bar Association