Lauren Williams maintains a broad litigation and counseling practice with an emphasis on employment and labor matters. She represents employers in actions involving claims for discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
Lauren advises clients doing business in a variety of fields, including hospitality, entertainment, and technology.
- 美国南加州大学法学院, 法学博士, Member, Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice
- Howard University, 工商管理学士, summa cum laude
- Member, Black Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, The State Bar of California
- Member, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists