Gia Velasquez focuses her practice on transactional matters related to intellectual property, information technology, and advertising and media.
Gia is interested in sports-related matters and served as a legal extern to multiple sports and esports associations, including Major League Baseball Players’ Association, the Concussion Legacy Foundation, and the NALCS Players’ Association.
- Harvard Law School, 法学博士, cum laude
- 耶鲁大学, B.S., Chemistry, summa cum laude and with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa (second election)
- Recipient, Paul C. Weiler Scholars Award for Excellence in Sports Law, Harvard Law School
- Recipient, Dean’s Scholar Prize in Music and Digital Media, Harvard Law School
- Recipient, Dean’s Scholar Prize in Sports Law: The Three Major Leagues, Harvard Law School
- Recipient, Howard Douglass Moore Award for Excellence in Chemistry (awarded by Yale chemistry faculty)
- Recipient, George J. Schulz Prize for Excellence in the Physical Sciences, Yale University