Farrah Usmani is an entertainment attorney focusing her practice on transactions involving music, copyright and trademark law, and other intellectual property matters.
Farrah works with major and independent record labels, music publishers, and content distributors, regularly structuring and negotiating recording contracts, distribution agreements, publishing agreements, merchandising agreements, and management agreements, as well as agreements for every facet of live music production. She also has experience managing international trademark portfolios and advises her clients on licensing matters and infringement claims.
- University of Houston Law Center, 法学博士, Articles Editor, Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law
Moot Court Team, Speaker
- University of Texas, 文学学士, highest honors
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch in Entertainment and Sports Law (2021)
- Named in MusicRow's N.B.T. Music Industry Directory (2019)
- Member, National Cannabis Bar Association (2017-Present)