Linda Sim maintains a diverse transactional practice with a focus on technology driven matters. She has extensive experience structuring, negotiating and drafting multifaceted deals involving software and data licensing, systems development and integration, SaaS and cloud-based services, digital media transactions and IT and business process outsourcing arrangements. As part of her practice, Linda also counsels clients on data security and privacy issues, including the GDPR and CCPA.
Linda has represented clients across a range of industries including financial services, aviation, entertainment, consumer products, telecommunications, health care and manufacturing. She is licensed to practice in both California and Australia, where she started her legal practice. With prior in-house roles at Accenture and Singtel Optus, Linda’s commercial experience translates to practical solutions for complex deals so that clients have the proper context to base their decisions when faced with a myriad of potential risk factors.
Outside the office, Linda is an avid tennis fan and enjoys exploring the California coastline.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, 法学硕士
- Australian National University, 法学学士
- Australian National University, 文学学士, with honors
- Kyushu University, Certificate in Law
- Recognized by the ACLU of Southern California as a 2021 ACLU honoree for providing pro bono counsel — as part of a pro bono team of Loeb lawyers — to ACLU
- 2016 Recipient of The State Bar of California’s Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services