Linda Sim maintains a diverse transactional practice with a focus on technology and outsourcing matters. She has extensive experience negotiating multifaceted IT and business process outsourcing arrangements. In addition, she counsels clients on inbound and outbound technology licensing, systems development and integration, cloud-based services, technology transfers, joint development and manufacturing arrangements, and related privacy, security and data protection issues.
Linda has represented clients across all industry sectors, including those in finance, aviation, entertainment, consumer products, telecommunications, health care and technology. She is licensed in both California and Australia, where she spent the early part of her career, which included in-house roles at Accenture, IBM and Singtel Optus.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, 法学硕士
- Australian National University, 法学学士
- Australian National University, 文学学士, with honors
- Kyushu University, Certificate in Law
- 2016 Recipient of The State Bar of California’s Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services