Corey Rubenstein maintains a diverse national trial and appeals practice with a focus on white collar criminal matters, as well as complex civil litigation and commercial and regulatory matters.
He represents and counsels both individuals and corporations, including Fortune 500s, in all aspects of investigations, trials and appeals. This includes securities and accounting fraud cases, commercial and financial misconduct, theft of trade secrets, public corruption, antitrust, criminal tax charges, health care matters, environmental matters, and claims under RICO, as well as regulatory and enforcement actions brought by federal, state and local agencies. He also conducts internal investigations for companies and municipalities faced with suspected misconduct by their employees. Corey’s individual clients include corporate executives and directors, professionals, high net worth individuals and family trusts, independent business people, and public officials
Law360 recognized Corey as a “Legal Lion” for his successful representation of high-profile clients, and Leading Lawyers Network has recognized him as being among the “Top Lawyers in Illinois” in Criminal Defense and White Collar Law.
- Harvard Law School, 法学博士, cum laude,
- University of Michigan, 文学学士, with highest distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Criminal Defense: White Collar, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2019)
- Recommended among “Top Lawyers in Illinois” in Criminal Defense and White Collar Law, Leading Lawyers Network, a division of Law Bulletin Publishing Company (2010-2018)
- Named "Illinois Super Lawyer" in Criminal Defense: White Collar and Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2011-2019)
- Recognized as a “Legal Lion” by Law360
- Chair, Criminal Law and Procedure Committee, Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Heartland Blood Center