Peter Pottier is a commercial and intellectual property litigator with a wide range of experience involving copyright infringement, advertising and promotions, labor and employment, white collar investigations and securities class actions. In the intellectual property, advertising, and entertainment areas, Peter works with clients in the music and entertainment industries as well as other content and brand owners. He also has experience counseling clients in response to inquiries and investigations by the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the New York Attorney General’s office.
Outside of his commercial litigation practice, Peter is committed to pro bono work. He participates in Loeb & Loeb’s Veterans Assistance Project, where he counsels veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces seeking VA benefits for service-related disabilities. Peter is also active in Loeb & Loeb’s representation of asylum seekers and children who have been abused and neglected.
He is a contributing writer for Loeb & Loeb’s IP/Entertainment Case Law Weekly Update for Content Creators, Owners and Distributors.
- Brooklyn Law School, 法学博士, Associate Managing Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law
- Lehigh University, 学士
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Steven C. Mannion, U.S. District Court of New Jersey (Spring 2016)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Copyright Society of the U.S.A.