Patti O'Hara is the Chief Information Officer for Loeb & Loeb LLP. With more than 20 years of senior management experience in legal information technology, Patti directs all aspects of the firm’s technology strategies and initiatives, providing leadership and resources for IT infrastructure, operations, business intelligence, knowledge management, security and emerging technology solutions. She works closely with firm executives and practice leadership to align IT goals with the firm’s client service and business objectives.
- Pennsylvania State University, 学士
- The Graduate School at the University of Texas Austin, Speech Pathology and Audiology, Computer Science, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 宾夕法尼亚大学, Organizational Dynamics Masters Program
- Member, International Legal Technology Association
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Advisory Board Member, Metropolitan Career Center/Computer Technology Institute
- Board Member, Allens Lane Art Center