Terri Nolan is an entertainment lawyer focusing her practice on transactions involving music, copyright (including copyright termination), and other intellectual property matters. Her experience includes structuring and negotiating recording contracts, as well as agreements related to publishing, licensing, distribution, leasing equipment, and real estate.Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb LLP, Terri worked as in-house counsel at Capitol CMG, a division of Universal Music Group.
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Managing Editor, UNH Law Review
- Wilmington University, 学士, summa cum laude
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Intellectual Property Law (2021 and 2022)
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association