Alexandra Murphy represents public and private clients, as well as financial institutions, in a variety of financial transactions, including bank and project financings, acquisition financings, syndicated and single lender revolving and term loan facilities, and high-yield and asset-based lending loans. Her practice also includes private equity transactions, hedge fund transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
In addition, Alexandra has experience representing operators, generators, developers and investors in energy and infrastructure transactions, including project financing, tax equity financing, acquisitions and divestitures.
She has worked with clients across a broad range of industries, including banking, energy, technology and startup, and construction.
Select examples of Alexandra’s prior firm experience include:
- Represented a global business process services company in structuring, obtaining and refinancing more than $2.7 billion of credit facilities in the United States, Canadian and Japanese lending markets.
- Represented a leading lessor of commercial aircraft engines in structuring, obtaining and refinancing over $1.6 billion of asset-based lending (ABL) revolving credit facilities secured primarily by aircraft engines.
- Represented a leading renewable energy operator in its (i) divestiture of interests in two utility scale California solar thermal projects (160 MW); (ii) acquisition of interests in five utility scale California solar thermal projects (150 MW); and (iii) acquisition of a 391 MW portfolio of four operating wind assets located in California and New Hampshire for a base purchase price of $733 million.
- Represented a leading renewable energy developer in the non-recourse project financing of a portfolio of eight utility scale solar photovoltaic projects in California, Colorado and New Mexico.
- UC Berkeley School of Law, 法学博士,
Senior Executive Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law
- California State University, Chico, 文学学士