Tiff Moseley is a former federal prosecutor with more than 20 years of experience representing both private- and public-sector clients in corporate investigations, criminal enforcement matters, complex commercial litigation and FDA and health care related regulatory compliance matters. Her practice focuses on managing significant cross-border litigation, investigations and compliance solutions for FDA-regulated life sciences clients, and developing sophisticated and efficient litigation and governmental advocacy strategies for public-sector clients facing challenges due to local laws and regulations. She is a frequent and sought-after speaker for various life sciences industry conferences.
She knew the facts backwards and forwards and was great at conveying and explaining them … She’s an excellent lawyer with excellent strategic sense. Chambers USA (client commentary)
Tiff enjoys working closely with clients to understand their business mechanics and objectives in order to advise on the unique litigation, regulatory and compliance risks they face. She has particular interest in and experience evaluating, creating and implementing compliance programs to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies manage FDA regulatory risks and mitigate cross-border risks related to anti-corruption laws and trade sanction regulations. She is also adept at developing solutions to cross-border data privacy challenges and global cyber-related litigation risks.
In her public-sector practice, Tiff currently represents the state of Delaware in an original jurisdiction proceeding before the U.S. Supreme Court over interpretation of unclaimed property laws. She has also represented the Port of the City of Los Angeles in high-profile litigation matters. She has also advised a multi-national medical device company on COVID-19 related matters involving FDA compliance, congressional inquiries, state attorney general investigations and commercial disputes.
Tiff has appeared before the Department of Justice, U.S. Attorneys’ offices, the U.S. Commerce Department, the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations and the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, among other federal and state regulators and courts. She was previously an assistant United States attorney for the Southern District of California, where she investigated and prosecuted federal criminal cases involving fraud, immigration offenses, narcotics trafficking and other import/export border-related crimes.
A mother of three, Tiff spends her free time cheering on Little League games.
- University of Chicago Law School, 法学博士
- 美国加州大学柏克莱分校, 文学学士, with honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2019-2022)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in Washington, DC Litigation, White Collar Crime & Government Investigations (2015-2017 editions)
- Board Member, Women’s Bar Association Foundation, District of Columbia