Victoria Morphy advises clients on sophisticated gift, estate, income and generation-skipping transfer tax and pre- and post-mortem estate planning, including the planning and preparation of wills, trust indentures, family partnerships, private foundations and limited liability company agreements.
- 佛吉尼亚大学法学院, 法学博士, Editor-in-Chief, Virginia Law and Business Review
- 华盛顿大学(美国圣路易市), 文学学士, summa cum laude, Arnold J. Lien Prize Winner
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Debra Freeman, U.S. District Court (S.D.N.Y.), New York, NY (Summer 2012)
- 2015 Empire State Counsel Program Honoree
- Member, New York State Bar Association; Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, American Bar Association; Member, Young Lawyers Division, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Committee