Edward Lee maintains a diverse transactional practice focused on assisting clients with corporate and capital markets matters.
In addition to his corporate practice, Edward has significant litigation experience involving trademark, copyright and other intellectual property disputes. He also handled a variety of business litigation matters, including trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract and real estate litigation.
Edward also contributes his services to various pro bono initiatives. During his time in New York, he served as a mentor and coach to high school students in connection with moot court and mock trial competitions, and was actively involved with Lawyers for Children, a nonprofit organization for which he won an appeal before the First Department Appellate Division of New York on behalf of two children and their adoptive foster parents. Since moving to Los Angeles, Edward has represented unaccompanied minor children seeking asylum in the United States before the Immigration Court and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, served as a deputy prosecutor for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, and completed the adoption of a client’s granddaughter as part of National Adoption Day.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 法学博士, Articles Editor, Cardozo Law Review
Recipient, Law Dean's Scholarship
- Binghamton University, Psychology, 文学学士
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Named "Southern California Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2015-2019)
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Sherry Klein Heitler, New York Supreme Court (Summer 2006)