Rachel Kiwi maintains a diverse entertainment and media practice with experience advising on licensing, acquisition, disposition, financing and exploitation of entertainment properties for film, television, podcasts and live stage productions. Her clients include producers, production companies, talent, executives, underlying rights holders, authors and investors in entertainment projects of all types. Rachel has also served as production counsel for theater productions, independent films and television programs. In addition, she has been involved in structuring acquisitions, sales and joint ventures of entertainment businesses, as well as entertainment-related investment fund formations.
- 哥伦比亚大学法学院, 法学博士, Editor in Chief, Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts
- 哥伦比亚大学, 文学学士
- The Supreme Court of Israel
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Media & Entertainment, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2022)
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Entertainment & Sports Law (2021 and 2022)
- Named to "Up Next" list of emerging leaders in entertainment law in Variety's “Legal Impact Report” (2019)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Entertainment & Sports by Thomson Reuters (2017-2021)