Mary Jean Kim is engaged in various aspects of the firm’s litigation practice, including intellectual property and entertainment matters, real estate and title insurance litigation, and white collar investigations.
Mary Jean is a contributing writer for Loeb & Loeb’s IP/Entertainment Case Law Weekly Update for Content Creators, Owners and Distributors. She also maintains an active pro bono practice in which she represents a death row inmate in Alabama seeking post-conviction relief.
- American University Washington College of Law, 法学博士, cum laude
- Bucknell University, 文学学士
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Honors Program, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (2014)
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Intellectual Property Committee, American Bar Association