Susan Israel is an experienced privacy attorney who focuses her practice on developing and implementing data privacy policies and programs. She has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating data deals that protect privacy as well as providing counsel on public policy issues in relation to both privacy as well as advertising law.
Susan maintains a broad knowledge of media, communications and advertising businesses, and has a pre-law background in broadcast news and publishing. She brings a deep understanding of the most complex and critical data privacy challenges faced by corporations and business entities, particularly within the advertising industry.
- Rutgers University School of Law, 法学博士
- Brown University, English and American Studies, A.B.
- Sorbonne, French Language and Literature, Graduate Level Studies
- New Jersey
- Advisory Board, Future of Privacy Forum
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Women in Cable Television
- Member and Program Committee, NY Women in Film and Television
- Mentor, Rutgers Law Students
- Policy Committee, Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Principles Committee, Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)
- Legal and Legislative Committee, Digital Content Next
- Policy Counsel, Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG) (2007-2009)