Joon Hur maintains a broad transactional practice, regularly advising private and public companies, investment funds, sponsors and financial institutions in a variety of corporate, securities and finance matters. Joon has significant experience representing clients in connection with debt and equity financings, strategic investments, joint ventures, private and public securities offerings, divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, liability management transactions and other corporate and business matters. Clients also turn to Joon for advice on securities laws, SEC reporting, corporate governance, state corporate/LLC/partnership laws and general organizational matters.
- 宾夕法尼亚大学法学院, 法学博士, Senior Editor, Journal of International Economic Law
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.Eng.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 学士
- Named "Southern California Rising Star" in Business/Corporate by Thomson Reuters (2017)
- Member and Secretary, Board of Governors, Korean American Bar Association of Southern California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association