Lindsay Feuer is best described by clients as tough, hardworking, understanding and personable. She brings a diverse portfolio of experience to Loeb & Loeb’s Litigation practice. Lindsay helps clients reach their goals in real estate, insurance, general commercial, employment, trust and estate, and intellectual property litigation, and also has experience in bankruptcy, foreclosure, collection and loan workouts. She primarily works on trials, depositions and briefs.
Lindsay is a strong advocate for pro bono work and recently secured asylum for a domestic violence survivor who, at age 55, fled her home country of Peru and sought refuge in the United States after decades of physical, verbal and psychological abuse and multiple threats on her life by her ex-partner. After working with the client for nearly three years, Lindsay helped make a direct and positive impact on the client’s life.
Lindsay’s passion for law germinated in middle school and has only grown throughout her career. She is known within the firm as an advocate for clients and a team player with a long history of dedicated work. Outside of her legal practice, Lindsay dedicates her time to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, including serving as a member of the Executive Council for the organization’s Take Steps Walk, which raises funds for patient services, research and advocacy, among other vital resources.
- 赫福斯特拉大学法学院, 法学博士, Articles Editor, Hofstra Law Review
Senior Staff Member, Moot Court Board
- State University of New York at Buffalo, 学士, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Trusts & Estates Litigation (2023)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2018-2022)
- Judicial Intern, Hon. John M. Leventhal, Appellate Division, Second Department, Brooklyn, New York (Summer 2010)
- 2018 LCLD Pathfinder, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Member, New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Vice Chair, NYSBA Trusts & Estates Legislation and Governmental Relations Committee