Gary Eisenman is a real estate attorney with over thirty years of diverse experience in commercial real estate, corporate real estate and affordable housing including both law firm and in-house engagements. Gary has also served as a senior government official in both state and federal governments. Gary regularly represents institutional real estate companies, Fortune 100 corporations and nonprofit corporations in traditional real estate transactions involving purchases and sales, leasing, joint ventures and mortgage and mezzanine financing. He also has extensive experience handling the real estate components of mergers and acquisitions, including real estate portfolios of large multi-national corporations that involve a variety of commercial uses, such as office, retail, multi-family and industrial properties.
- Albany Law School of Union University, 法学博士
- State University of New York, 文学学士
- Member, New York State Bar
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Corporation for Supportive Housing (2003-2014)