Cecilia de Armas is a paralegal engaged in the firm’s Trusts & Estates practice. Her experience includes reviewing and analysing documents to prepare for depositions and trials, translating a wide range of legal documents and working with witnesses to prepare for trial.
- University of Virginia, 文学学士
- Marketing Committee Chair, Towards a Better Latin America (2016 – Present)
- Mentor, LatinX Peer Mentoring Program (2017 – 2018)
- Vice President, Hogar de Niñas Inc. (2015 – 2018)
- Student Diversity Leader, McKinsey Freshman Diversity Leaders Development Program (2016 – 2017)