Jennifer Campbell maintains a full service trusts and estate practice focused on the administration of trusts and estates, and estate planning. She advises and assists clients with a myriad of matters, such as constructing estate plans and administering trusts and estates, including fiduciary legal risk management, trust funding, trust distributions, preparing estate and gift tax returns, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements, and preparing pleadings and orders.
My rich experience in trust and estate administration and my ability to develop personal connections with my clients allow me to construct and draft estate plans that avoid traps for the unwary and to guide fiduciaries through smooth administrations of trusts and estates.
Jennifer brings a unique insight to every matter she handles, reflecting her extensive practice both in law firms and in financial institutions’ legal departments. Most recently, she served as Assistant General Counsel of MUFG Union Bank, and as Managing Counsel, Wealth Management at BNY Mellon/The Bank of New York Mellon.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, 法学博士, cum laude, Order of the Coif, Executive Articles Editor at Hastings International and Comparative Law Review
- Whittier College, 文学学士
- Pasadena City College, A.A.
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Trusts & Estates by The Best Lawyers in America (2024)
- Member, Thurston Society (UC Hastings Honours Society)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Legal Writing and Research
- Co-Chair, Executive Committee, Trusts & Estates Section, Beverly Hills Bar Association (2020-2021)
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Society for Trusts and Estates Professionals
- Member, Trusts & Estates Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Sustaining Member, Junior League of Los Angeles
- Extern, The Honorable Stanley A. Weigel, U.S. District Court for the Northern District for California (Spring 1991)