As a Firm Affiliate Network (FAN) member, Loeb & Loeb LLP is a proud sponsor of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA). On October 14, 2015 in Chicago, MCCA's Academy for Leadership and Inclusion will be offering an interactive training to learn about implicit bias.
From the event website:
Featured Discussion: The Impact of Implicit Bias
This 90-minute groundbreaking, interactive program is designed to focus on hidden biases, how they impact the workplace and what can be done to overcome them.
- What is implicit bias?
- What triggers implicit bias?
- Where can implicit bias have an impact?
- What does the impact of implicit bias look like?
- Implicit Bias: Responsibility vs. Blame
- Strategies for recognizing and reducing implicit bias
- Next steps