Loeb & Loeb LLP, Financial Technology Holdings and the Association of FinTech Professionals are pleased to present this networking and investor feedback event for the financial technology industry.
Join us to listen to pitches from select financial technology companies and hear feedback from a venture capitalist focused on this industry.
The program will be hosted by Loeb partner Joseph F. Daniels, Financial Technology Holdings and the Association of FinTech Professionals, and will feature presentations by financial technology startups, including Bridgetrade, DealFlow Analytics, Elysium Technology Group and TrendLens, and feedback from Michael Cichowski from Edison Ventures. The program will conclude with a networking cocktail reception.
|5:30-6:30 PM||Registration and networking (cocktails will be served)|
|6:30-6:40 PM||Host introductions by Joseph F. Daniels, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP and Bijon Mehta, Managing Partner, Financial Technology Holdings|
|6:40-6:45 PM||Investor introduction|
|6:45-7:45 PM||Presenting companies|
|7:45-8:30 PM||Networking (cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served)|
- Bridgetrade is an electronic exchange for the OTC Foreign Exchange derivative market. Trading is transparent, anonymous, automated and standardized. The system is capable of handling streaming or manual price input and is perfectly situated for Dodd-Frank and the new regulatory environment. Management has deep domain expertise and a long record of success in FX derivatives trading and electronic trading.
- Dealflow Analytics’ new DealFlow.com product offers a database of deals and due diligence information for “open,” or “actively marketed,” private placement transactions meeting the new legislative requirements as outlined in the JOBS Act under Rule 506 of Regulation D. Dealflow.com will offer insights into public and private company transactions, investment fund interests, real estate opportunities, mergers and acquisitions, crowdfunding, and other deals being marketed on the Internet.
- Elysium Technology Group is the leading innovator of post trade solutions for the foreign exchange (FX) and futures industries. ETG products are developed in-house to enable FX and Futures market participants access to post-trade processing, risk management, and customized client reporting.
- TrendLens offers software for use by professional financial traders in building sophisticated automated trading tools, including a visual analytics package, for use in discretionary trading and managing risk.
Venture Capital Panelist:
- Michael Cichowski is Principal at Edison Ventures. A strategic thinker with a passion for technology, Michael has held influential operating positions throughout his career with companies ranging from Merrill Lynch Investment Managers to strategy consulting firm Monitor Group to a consumer focused web startup. Michael seeks entrepreneurs who want to change the global financial services industry. He leads investments in financial technology—an integral sector of the Edison framework. His pursuit, evaluation and execution are a powerful combination.