Topics will include:
- How to manage the different types of information that mobile applications collect (including user-provided and automatically collected information, as well as precise real-time location information)
- What businesses need to know about how such information is collected, and how it is used and/or shared with third parties
- Consent issues, including how to obtain effective consent on a mobile device and the opt-in versus opt-out debate
- Privacy policies: Where, when and how they should be provided to consumers
- Compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
For more information, including how to register, please visit the Law Seminars International website.