Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of DealFlow Media's SPAC Conference 2009.
From the DealFlow site:
Havoc in the IPO market has kept new SPACs from going public, but most dealmakers believe these conditions provide a prime environment for acquisitions. Whether it's learning how to salvage your deal or meeting those who can introduce you to a merger target, The SPAC Conference offers the only venue for networking and analysis. Don't miss this opportunity.
The SPAC Conference draws the largest gathering if investors, bankers and management in the business. Sign up and you'll build on the information and contacts you need to get your deal done.
Conference Topics Include:
- SPACs of Tomorrow: What Future Structures Might Look Like
- Getting Your Deal Done in a Restricted Credit Environment
- Using SPACs to Re-Capitalize Distressed Companies
- Ensuring You Have Enough Shareholders at the Time of Your Merger
- How to Create Post-Merger Liquidity
- The Benefits of Foreign Issuer Status
- Transitioning into an Operating Company and Defining Post-SPAC Success
- How to Attract New Investors
- Emerging Market Opportunities: Exploring Foreign SPACs
- Working With Institutional Stockholders to Get a Deal Approved
- Post-liquidation Opportunities and Salvaging Value Lost by a Liquidation
- Hiring Outside Firms to Negotiate with Shareholders
- Facilitating Mergers: Using Bridge Transactions to Buy "No-Voter" Shares
More details will be posted as they become available.