Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor this invitation-only panel being held at The Paley Center.
From The Paley Center for Media website:
This panel, which is part of an ongoing series of forums on critical challenges and opportunities across the media landscape, will focus on the evolving roles product integration and product placement are playing in content. As traditional media companies adjust their business and advertising models and new technologies and platforms change the way content is consumed, developing new revenue streams is crucial. Branded entertainment has become a billion-dollar business over the last few years, and we'll look to explore the risks and strategies of product integration.
Stuart Elliot, Advertising Columnist for The New York Times will moderate this Panel.
Confirmed Panelists include:
- Allison Tarrant, Senior Vice President, Integrated Sales & Marketing, The CW
- Eric Schrier, Senior Vice President, Original Programming, FX
- John Shea, Executive Vice President, Integrated Marketing & Brand Partnerships, MTV Networks
- Justin Wilkes, Vice President, Media & Entertainment, Radical Media
- Peter Geary, EVP, BBDO
- Stephanie Savage, Executive Producer, Gossip Girl