Practicing Attorneys for Law Students Program, Inc. is pleased to present their upcoming panel discussion featuring Loeb & Loeb associate Ndidi Oriji.
From the PALS website:
Entering the field of Entertainment Law can be very exciting but also very challenging for newcomers. This panel will discuss the realities of entertainment law as well as the various areas of entertainment law practice.
Moderator: Mari-Claudia Jimenez, Associate- Herrick Feinstein LLP
- Laurie Carter, Vice President, General Counsel & Executive Director of Jazz Studies - The Juilliard School
- Thomas Lane, Partner - Winston & Strawn LLP
- Jamaal Lesane, Vice President - Madison Square Garden
- Ndidi Oriji, Associate - Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Rhonda Powell, Director, Legal Affairs - Scripps Networks LLC