Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of the Digital Breakfast Series, presented by Gotham Media Ventures. The Digital Breakfast is a quarterly forum where top tier professionals in media, finance, technology and law discuss issues at the cutting edge in media and technology.
"Exploring the Digital Frontier" will explore state of the art developments in digital rights management and address the subject of whether digital rights management is a desirable or even a practical solution to exercising control and ownership of media.
Panel Moderator: Paul Sweeting, Editor, ContentAgenda.com
- Tom Guida, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Sandra Aistars, Associate General Counsel for Intellectual Property, Time Warner, Inc.
- David Hughes, Senior Vice President - Technology, Recording Industry Association of America
- Greg Philpott, CEO, MDialog, Inc.
- Bill Rosenblatt, CEO, Giant Steps Media, Managing Editor, DRM Watch