Rose Zhu focuses her practice in the areas of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and financings. She has extensive experience in cross-border deals, some of which are high-profile, ground-breaking transactions.
Within the field of capital markets, she has led debt and equity offerings for both underwriters and issuers in relation to a wide range of industries, and has led public offerings on the NYSE, NASDAQ and HKSE. In the field of mergers and acquisitions, she has led outbound and inbound transactions, including stock and asset, private and public, and friendly and hostile transactions. Her bank financing transactions focus on large, syndicated and secured deals, particularly leveraged financing, asset-based and multi-layer transactions, with multi-tranche/currency facilities, mezzanine debts, bridge loans, letters of credit and swingline loans.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., with honors, Managing Editor, Stanford Journal of International Law, Lead Editor, Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance
- Duquesne University, M.A.
- Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, LL.B., with honors
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- New York
- Named to "The A-List 2020" by China Business Law Journal
- Named to "China's Elite 100 Lawyers" by China Business Law Journal (2019)
- Finalist, Financial Times 2016 Innovation in Finance Law Award
- Member, Strathmore’s Who’s Who Directory Education