Evan Xian maintains a diverse litigation practice, with a particular focus on corporate and capital markets transactions. He also has extensive experience in domestic and cross-border litigation, arbitration and enforcement involving commercial and intellectual property law, and regularly represents clients before various Hong Kong courts and the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center.
Prior to private practice, Evan worked in the judiciary of Mainland China, judging various complex cases in trial and appellate proceedings. Widely viewed as a thought leader in the legal community, Evan has been invited by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce and Hong Kong Legislative Councilors to lead numerous seminars spanning a variety of topics.
- The University of Hong Kong, SYSU LLB, LLM
- Hong Kong
- People’s Republic of China
- Arbitrator, Beihai International Arbitration Centre
- Arbitrator, Zhanjiang International Arbitration Centre
- Arbitrator, Zhaoqing Arbitration Commission