Rebecca Weissman focuses her practice on a broad range of marketing matters. She advises clients on matters that include promotions, advertising, social media, technology, copyright, privacy, brand protection, licensing, other intellectual property and general corporate matters. She also advises on compliance with various state and federal regulations.
Rebecca's prior experience encompassed all phases of litigation, including drafting motions and complaints, attending depositions and overseeing discovery. She has regularly advised private businesses and clients in the entertainment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry and has had the opportunity to represent clients on a pro bono basis in immigration and civil rights matters.
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, M.B.A.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D.
- University of Oregon Clark Honors College, B.S., cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Board Member, ACLU Next Generation
- Mentor, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Admissions Interviewer, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and Kellogg School of Management