Irwin Tenenbaum’s principal practice area is transactional entertainment law. He represents clients in the areas of motion picture, television and theatre, both in the United States and internationally.
Irwin has extensive experience with actor, director and writer deals; multiple motion picture and television production term deals; independent film and television production and distribution; literary property transactions including books, films and publishing agreements; and legitimate stage productions representing authors and actors.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S.E.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York
Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Named one of the "Leading Lawyers in America," Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers Guide (2006)