Pamela Prudhomme is an experienced paralegal with over 12 years of experience handling trust and estate planning matters. Pamela has experience assisting with all estate planning and administration phases, including drafting initial provisions of the trust and ancillary estate planning documents, analyzing estate planning documents, preparing probate and trust accountings, and allocating assets. She also has experience supporting all stages of probate litigation, from case initialization drafting supplemental and other probate-related pleadings to assisting with the steps to close out probates cases. Pamela is a Certified Notary for the State of California.
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, M.P.A.
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, B.A.
- West Los Angeles College, Paralegal Studies, A.A.
- Member, Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants
- Member, American Society for Public Administration