Susan Noonoo has a broad-based real estate practice advising sellers and buyers in their financing transactions including debt restructurings and workouts, commercial leasing, property acquisitions and dispositions. She represents owners, lenders and tenants including major financial institutions in all aspects of leasing activities such as ground leases.
Susan also regularly handles development agreements and related matters with public and quasi-public agencies.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- Bucknell University, B.A.
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association