Noah McPike maintains an entertainment, corporate and intellectual property law practice with deep roots in Nashville’s music community. His tireless work ethic, negotiation style and legal acumen have earned him a reputation as one of the music industry’s premier lawyers as well as a high-profile client list comprised of established and up-and-coming artists, songwriters, producers, publishers, managers and entertainment companies. Noah is also a frequent speaker on legal and music related topics at colleges, law schools and conferences throughout the United States and abroad.
- University Of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
- Named one of Billboard’s 2019 Top Music Lawyers
- Named one of Billboard’s 2019 Country Power Players
- Recognized as the American Bar Association Leading Entertainment & Sports Lawyers of the Next Generation (2019)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Named in MusicRow’s InCharge Directory of Nashville’s Music Industry Decision Makers
- Named “Best Lawyer” in Entertainment Law - Music, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2018-2019)
- Named “Mid-South Rising Star” in Entertainment & Sports by Thomson Reuters (2014-2019)
- Executive Counsel, Tenessee Bar Association Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- Member, Copyright Society of the South
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association