Crystal Law is a commercial litigator who represents a broad range of clients on various matters including film and television productions and distributions, partnership conflicts, and real estate litigation involving mortgages and title insurance defense and coverage. Crystal also has significant experience advising insurance companies and third party administrators in health care disputes.
Relying on her extensive jury trial experience and ability to develop a deep understanding of her clients’ business objectives, Crystal is particularly skilled at developing a litigation strategy to efficiently and effectively resolve disputes through settlement, dismissal, and, when necessary, trial.
In addition to her litigation practice, Crystal serves as the co-chair of the firm’s Women’s Affinity Group and Chair of the Associate’s Committee in the Los Angeles office. She maintains an active pro bono practice representing asylum seekers and refugees fleeing persecution and violence. Outside of the office, Crystal enjoys golfing, fishing, and cooking.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Plan II Honors
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Commercial Litigation (2022)
- Member, The State Bar of California
- Judicial Extern, Judge Harry Pregerson, U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judicial Extern, Judge Ernest M. Hiroshige, Los Angeles Superior Court, Civil Courts